See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- What is the right balance, and how to set up the correct harmony between digital and human experience?
- Mapping the customer journey and analyzing data, measuring the satisfaction
- The increasing importance of maintaining the balance need to shift banks from service providers to customer partners
- Using Voice of the Customer to improve customer experience
- How to engage between two generations – millennials and generation Z?
- Is your bank prepared for the new regulatory such as PSD2 regarding sharing the customer data?
- How to decrease the costs by introducing mobile apps & online banking system?
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from Banking industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Insight
- Multichannel Engagement
- Customer Interaction
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Development
- Customer Value Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Connectivity
- Customer Solutions
- Customer Excellence
- Business Unit Customer Operations
- Multichannel Strategy
- Multichannel Excellence
- Digital Experience
- Customer Journey
- Customer Data & Analytics
2 April 2019 I 15.00 – 16.00
Driving Digital Customer Experience
- AI (Chatbots, robotics) transforming the cx – what works well and what has to be improved?
- What is your digital journey you are proposing for the near future?
- How to create an effective digital ecosystem in a customer experience enhancement?
- Using Social media and self-care for personalised customer experience
- How to make digital customer experience more human?
2 April 2019 I 16.00 – 17.00
Improving customer journey
- What kind of emotional vows drive your customer experience?
- The importance of customer segmentation based on their profiles and needs
- Process simplification – how to simplify and improve on-boarding processes?
- How can an omni-channel approach enable an outstanding customer experience?
- What steps are you taking in the shift from product to customer centricity?