See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Customer Journey and Personalised Experience
- Digital Innovations and Technologies in CEM
- Where Will Omnichannel Trends Lead?
- Social Media Strategies
- Investing in Customer Experience
- Customer Data & Insight
- Customer Loyalty
- Creating Customer-Centric Culture
- Different Generations – Different Expectations
Our world is changing every day and customers play the main role in every industry. Especially in banking, where customer expectations form the future trends.
9th Annual Customer Experience Management in Banking Summit has been well organised to cover all the current hot topics and challenges regarding customer experience, customer data & insight, customer loyalty or customer-centric culture.
At our business event, you will get a unique opportunity to listen to the case studies from C-level experts representing leading banks in Europe. Meet and network with your industry peers at our customer experience conference!
When attending our banking event, you will gain excellent prestige on international level, experience valuable discussions, have an access to the latest developments on the market and establish important business contacts!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Journey
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Insight
- Customer Analytics
- Channel Management
- Digital Transformation
- Consumer Management
- Branch Optimisation and Expansion
1 September 2020 – 15:00 – 17:00
Personalised Experience and Customer Centricity
- How to deliver real-time, highly personalised experience?
- Knowing the needs of an individual – learn about digital customer behaviour, preferences, emotions and expectations
- Predict what your customers want before they even know they need it
- Choosing the right time and the right platform for personalised messages
- How to deliver a promise to a customer demanding first-class service in the era of hyper consumerisation
Global Shift to Digital Channels and Innovative Technology
- The importance of well-created mobile app – user-friendly and clear
- The rise of IoE – smart, connected devices that can improve CX
- Remote online engagements complementing face-to-face relationships to bridge geographic barriers, provide flexibility, and allow more impactful conversations
- You think you provide a good mobile experience. Do your customers think the same?
- AR and VR as the next big platform: Meet the strategic differentiator