7th Annual Customer Experience Management In Banking Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Head of Multichannel and Customer Experience
Head of Customer Strategy
Vice President, Head of Customer Experience
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Robert FISCHERFirst Vice President, Lead Of Products & Process Simplification & Standardization
How Is Agile Process Management Impacting The Customer Experience?
Customer centricity is found in almost every mission statement, but in reality, customers often cannot feel it. In digital area, the customer expectations are even higher and there are additional challenges to be considered. Consequent and agile Process Management covering E2E view can make the difference.
- Technology as a main changer of customer behavior
- Listening to the voice of customer
- Creating the right expectations
- How to deal with specifics of digital customer experiences?
Magne SCHREINERSenior Vice President, Customer Solutions And Financial Product Management
DNB Bank ASA
Customer Needs Problem Solving. What Should Be Improved?
Solutions are driven by clients’ needs and the Trade Finance unit of DNB Bank always tries to identify the driver in each customer situation and understand what can be done in order to solve the customers’ pains. Our toolbox spans balance sheet optimization, liquidity, risk mitigation, and funding, and often the solutions are combinations of these areas. We are encouraged to think outside the box, to be innovative and find solutions that address customers’ needs. Our solutions comprise traditional trade finance products that cover the whole supply chain, but also long-term tools such as ECA backed financing and project financing, or even securitization.
- Selling solutions – not products
- Customers’ pains and gains
- Customized Solutions
Patrick PLATHVice President, Head Of Customer Experience
Barclaycard Barclays Bank PLC, Germany
Customer Experience – The Other Half Of The Journey
In an increasingly competitive market, more and more Banks are getting better at the functional basis of customer experience. Streamlined customer journeys and new digital banking capabilities are becoming the new standard. But what is going to differentiate you from your competitors? This presentation explains why the rational side of CX limits the loyalty boost and why emotions have a profound impact on customer satisfaction.
- CX – What does it mean?
- Customer Journeys – The flip side of easy and invisible
- Stay connected – The power of emotional experience
- Opportunities and conclusions
Jarkko VUORIKOSKIHead Of Customer Journey, Asset Finance
Human-Centered Customer Journeys
Organizations need to understand the humans behind the customer journey in order to make customer experience better. This presentation will be a mix of case study and other practical examples of how to really centralize everything around the customer. Digital and robots are everywhere, but still the customers are human and digital is not always better, at least not for every single customer. Even with the growing robotic workforce, our employees are also human, which is a major factor in the customer experiences that we create.
- Organize around the customers
- Human is a digital world
- Full end-to-end experience
- One size digital and efficient is not always what customer desires
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- What is really happening across every step in the customer journey?
- What are the main advantages of Big Data visualization?
- Is the digital CEM the right answer to how to improve the customer´s loyalty towards the bank?
- Voice of customer – a need to listen to everyone. Perception of a customer experience satisfaction based on generation. Is generation of Millennials different?
- How to create value for customers?
- Impact of agile process on the customer experience
- Artificial Intelligence as a mean to get closer to the customer´s need and improve their experience
- The importance of satisfaction and loyalty in CEM
- How to deal with feedback in CEM
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Customer Care
- Customer Operations
- Customer Loyalty & Retention
- Customer Experience Management
- Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Customer Analytics
- Customer Life-Cycle Management
- Customer Centricity
- Customer Insight/Research
- Customer Engagement
- User Experience
How Far is Your Company on its Digital Journey?
- What is the future of customer experience with machine learning?
- Using digitalization and AI – what works well and what has to be improved?
- How is automation affecting the customer experience?
- How to use data silos for managing the analysis that will deliver positive customer experience?
- How can you use mobile apps in the role of improving customer experience? What are the threats, obstacles and advantages?
From Touchpoints to Journey
- More touchpoints, more complexity – how should companies tackle this issue?
- What are the strategies to analyze feedback in order to improve CX
- The importance of customer segmentation based on their profiles and needs
- Aligning metrics, design and innovation around customer journeys
- The battle for customers – how is your company overcoming competition?